THE L. RON HUBBARD SERIES
THE COMPLETE BIOGRAPHICAL ENCYCLOPEDIA
Introducing the L. Ron Hubbard Series, The Complete Biographical Encyclopedia: a highly personalized and deeply penetrating 16-volume set, chronicling the extraordinary life of L. Ron Hubbard.
Detailing Mr. Hubbard’s monumental achievements along the myriad of avenues he walked, here is the definitive saga of a life like no other—and all as told through a multitude of archival documents and never previously seen images.
Come to know L. Ron Hubbard—the legend, the legacy, the man—with the most comprehensive account of his life ever assembled.
- 16 Volumes
- 3,653 Pages
- 1,039 Photographs of and by LRH—220 never before published
- 265 Personal Letters, Articles, Journal Entries and Essays
- 488 LRH Artifacts
- 241 Illustrations, Maps and Diagrams
- 75 LRH Poems and Songs
- Complete Glossaries, including Hard-to-Find Terms and Phrases
- Never Before Seen Photographs
- Personal Artifacts
- His Personal Diaries and Journals
- Articles and Essays
- Ron’s Letters
- Indexes and Glossaries
L. RON HUBBARD SERIES
This stunning photographic chronology presents the intimate story of Ron’s life through meticulously restored images and detailed anecdotal captions. The newly updated and expanded Images of a Lifetime contains over 500 photos of Ron—many of which are rare and never previously published.
- Majestic 101/2" x 141/4" coffee-table size
- Over 500 restored photos of and by LRH
- Hand picked images selected from Ron’s personal photo archives
- FREE with purchase of The L. Ron Hubbard Series Biographical Encyclopedia set (a $125 value)